Hamptons X-Base Dining Table 3m - Any Colour
Colour / Finish / Stock:
- Code BRS
- Brown Suede
- Code CCA-M
ANY colour can be ordered. The lead time for Special Orders is generally between 16 - 20 weeks.
Click the image below to view ALL colours and finishes available to order (note the various Whites and Blacks).
- Plantation Mahogany Timber - Kiln Dried
- This table is produced in multiple sizes from 150cm to 300cm (approx).
Hamptons X-Base Dining Table 3m:
The Hamptons X-Base Dining Table is simply stunning and the best on the market in this style. Constructed completely from farmed Mahogany, it boasts a 50mm thick table top and full length rails underneath to support it. The chunky, x-shape legs combine classic charm with modern styling. When you buy from us, you have the added benefit of customisation by choosing your own colour for the top and the base, and the type of finish you prefer. Each piece is individually crafted by hand using traditional techniques combined with efficient modern-day processes.
Customising your furniture:
At Maison Living, we make it possible to obtain a very unique piece of furniture through our "Special Order" process. Our extensive colour palette includes stained, distressed, textured, antiqued, weathered and metallic finishes. Additionally, each product may be customized with any of our hand-painted artwork designs.
For painted products, we highly recommend the "Heavy Distress" option for a genuine Shabby Chic look at no extra cost. When a piece is heavy distressed, it really takes on a character of it's own. The finish is sealed with an "antique coating" to "lock in" an aged look. If your preference is for the least distressing as possible, choose "Light Distress".
Alternatively, there is a selection of very unique "Premium" finishes which are available at 10% additional cost — the price will update automatically if you choose one or more of these.
This furniture is produced the the classic hand-crafted "Provincial" method, and hence there may be some minor irregularities inherent with the nature of the timber and the hand-made process. For this reason, no two pieces (on close inspection) will be exactly the same. Each will have it's own character.
Click here for helpful information on customising your product and choosing colours, finishes and/or fabrics and artwork.
Contact us if you need any further assistance choosing the right colour and finish.
Ordering and Payment:
- Place your order early if a Special Order is required, particularly if you are building or renovating, as the lead time can be up to 20 weeks.
- A deposit of 50% of the order total is required for Special Orders.
- The website will only accept payment in FULL. If you prefer to make a 50% deposit, choose PAY BY PHONE during the checkout process.
- We encourage you to place your order via the website so you can keep track of the status, order history and receive other benefits.
- Payment can be made by Credit Card, Direct Deposit or Paypal account.
- Credit Card payments can be made over the telephone, or through the highly secure checkout process of this website.
- Click here for more information regarding your delivery options.
- Any outstanding balance must be paid in full prior to delivery.
Be the first to review this product.
- 3 year structural warranty
- Stock may be available - see details below.
- Calculated at Checkout
- 75 - 84 cm
- 305 - 999 cm