Our refund policy is fully compliant with Australian Consumer Law. Our commitment is to ensure you are happy with our service and our product, so in special cases we may make exceptions in your favour.
By consumer law, you may be entitled to a refund or repair or exchange or a credit if the products you have bought are:
- significantly different to those shown or described to you
- not doing what they are supposed to do.
When you buy, you should choose carefully. You do not automatically get a refund for simply changing your mind.
Returning faulty products:
If there is a problem with the product, let us know as soon as possible. You may be entitled to a full refund, replacement, repair or compensation. Proof of purchase will be required. Refer to the Consumer Affairs Victoria website for more information.
Cancelling an Order:
Written confirmation is required for us to accept the cancellation of an order. This can be either hand-written, sent by email or via the contact form on our website. Be sure to clearly identify the following:
- Your full name
- Your address and telephone number
- The order reference number and/or the product
There will be an Administration and Handling charge for cancellation of an order.
Cancellation of a Stock Order:
Stock Orders are placed either by phone, internet or over the counter whereby the stock is normally held in the store or warehouse.
There will be an Administration and Handling charge of 10% for cancellation of a stock order.
Cancellation of a Special Order:
Special Orders are placed either by phone, internet or over the counter whereby the stock is not held in either the store or warehouse and must be supplied direct from the manufacturer or importer. In some cases these are built to order by the factory. This often applies to, but is not limited to furniture.
The following rulings apply to cancellation of Stock Orders:
- Within 3 days of ordering, and prior to despatch (if despatch occurs within 3 days of ordering), a 15% cancellation charge will apply.
- Once 3 days have passed from the date of the order, the customer will be liable to forfeit any deposit monies paid, up to 50% of the value of the item.