Belgravia 6 Drawer Dresser - Any ColourSteven Shell
Belgravia 6 Drawer Dresser:
The Belgravia 6 Drawer Dresser is a stylish product from our furniture collection that you can order online or buy in-store. Each piece is individually crafted by hand using traditional techniques combined with efficient modern-day processes. This piece is customisable by colour and/or finish.
This is a Special Order product. The Lead Time (ETA) for Special Orders is generally around 20 weeks (under normal conditions **)
Some colours may be in stock. Please inquire about availability if you find something here... (Click here to search stock).
Colour / Finish
- BBA-M : Batavia Black
Select your own preferred choice of colour and finish using the options above.
ANY colour can be ordered according to what is appropriate for the material (timber, metal, fabric, rattan, etc).
Click the image below to view ALL colours and finishes available to order.
- Plantation Mahogany Timber - Kiln Dried wood
nb: The Materials list may not be complete. Please inquire if this is important to you and needs clarification.
- BELGRAVIA (click to view other matching pieces from this collection)
To view the latest Bramble and Steven Shell catalogue, click here. You will find this product on page 94
Customising your furniture:
At Maison Living, we make it possible to obtain a very unique piece of furniture through our "Special Order" process. Our extensive colour palette includes stained, distressed, textured, antiqued, weathered and metallic finishes. Additionally, each product may be customized with any of our hand-painted artwork designs.
With regard PAINTED products, we highly recommend the "Heavy Distress" option for a truly provincial rustic look at no extra cost. When a piece is heavy distressed, it really takes on a character of it's own. The finish is sealed with an "antique coating" to "lock in" an aged look. If your preference is for the least distressing as possible, choose "Light Distress".
Alternatively, there is a stunning array of stains (also at no extra cost) or a selection of very unique "Premium" finishes which are available at 10% additional cost — the price will update automatically if you choose one or more of these.
This furniture is produced the the classic hand-crafted "Provincial" method, and hence there may be some minor irregularities inherent with the nature of the timber and the hand-made process. For this reason, no two pieces (on close inspection) will necessarily look exactly the same. Each will have it's own character.
Click here for helpful information on customising your product and choosing colours, finishes and/or fabrics and artwork.
Contact us if you need any further assistance choosing the right colour and finish.
Ordering and Payment:
- Place your order early if a Special Custom Order is required, particularly if you are building or renovating, as the lead time is generally around 20 weeks (under normal conditions **).
- A deposit of 50% of the order total is required for Special Orders.
- The website will only accept payment in FULL. If you prefer to make a 50% deposit, choose PAY BY PHONE during the checkout process.
- We encourage you to place your order via the website so you can keep track of the status, order history and receive other benefits.
- Payment can be made by Credit Card, Direct Deposit or Paypal account.
- Credit Card payments can be made over the telephone, or through the highly secure checkout process of this website (Paypal).
- Click here for more information regarding your delivery options.
- Any outstanding balance must be paid in full prior to delivery.
** Please note that the impact of a pandemic may see the Lead Time extend. If this is the case, we kindly ask you for your patience. If it is important to you, please contact us for an update. We will not be held responsible for production and shipping delays.
- 95 - 104 cm
- 155 - 164 cm