Jean Dubost Laguiole
Laguiole Jean Dubost 24 Pce Cutlery Set - Pure WhiteJean Dubost Laguiole
Laguiole Jean Dubost 24 Pce Cutlery Set - Pure White
Produced in a small mountain village not far from Thiers - the cradle and capital city of French cutlery, Laguiole by Jean Dubost represents the finest in French quality, workmanship and refinement. Jean Dubost have been perfecting their skills since the 1920s and have been awarded the EPV (Living Heritage Company) label for the combination of traditional and modern industrial know-how. Be aware of lesser quality reproductions - see the facts below for more details.
- 24 piece cutlery set comprises 6 each of Steak Knife, Fork, Dessert Spoons and Teaspoons.
- Blades of Steak Knives made of high quality 1.5mm stainless steel.
- The blades can be resharpened as required.
- Stamped, ground and hand polished with over 25 manual production stages.
- Traditional "Bee" embossed emblem.
- Handles made from extremely durable, high impact yet light weight ABS acrylic.
- Handles come in a variety of colours and finishes.
- Hand wash recommended
- Dishwasher safe when used with liquid dishwasher detergent.
- Made in France by Jean Dubost Laguiole.
- 12 months warranty against all manufacturing faults. Faulty items will be replaced.
- Complimentary gift wrapping is available.
Facts on Laguiole and Jean Dubost:
The term “Laguiole” ( pronounced lag-ee-ol ) is not a brand or trade name, but rather a style of traditional French knife, originally created by the farmers that lived and worked in the region of Thiers. Today, there are a many factories both in France and Asia producing “Laguiole” knives and cutlery - from the very exclusive to the lower end. Jean Dubost Laguiole is a fourth generation family owned and managed business and one of the largest Laguiole manufacturers in France. Dubost produces middle to high-end ranges regularly found in the boutiques and famous department stores throughout the world.
Maison Living only sell the high-end range of Laguiole cutlery that Jean Dubost Laguiole produces. The high-end range has superior feeling and handling characteristics.