99W x 5D x 69H (cm)
The Edge by Uttermost.
This colorful, oil reproduction of a birch forest features a hand applied brushstroke finish. Art is mounted and raised up from the medium wood tone backboard for added dimension. Frame has a silver leaf base with light brown wash.
Maison Living is proud to represent Uttermost, which supplies one of the most broad and current product lines found in prestigious home-furnishing retailers world-wide. Their designers include Carolyn Kinder, Grace Feyock, Billy Moon, Matthew Williams, David Frisch, Joe Famulari, and Constance Lael-Linyard. They focus every day on developing the latest designs, and understand that good design means nothing without quality manufacturing. You can be confident that with the The Edge and all other Uttermost products, no shortcuts are taken in manufacturing, so as to ensure that all products exceed customer expectations.
Make a point of visiting our showroom to view the latest offerings from the Uttermost brand.
Note: Follow manufacturers instructions for hanging this product. Failure to do so may damage the product and void the warranty. If in doubt, use a professional hanging service.
- Products in stock will be despatched within 1 - 2 weeks.
- Products not currently in stock may take up to 8-10 weeks to despatch.
- This product qualifies for Free Delivery.
- Contact us for the best possible price to deliver multiple items in your order if any do not qualify for free delivery.
We deliver Australia-wide.
Be the first to review this product.
- Usually Ships in 8-10 weeks
- $0.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
- 65 - 74 cm
- 95 - 104 cm